I would like to dedicate this episode to all the ROS Developers who believe that ChatGPT or Compiler won’t take our jobs but rather help us become more efficient and create better, faster, and more intelligent programs. If you share this perspective, this episode is dedicated to you!
In this episode, we will dive into Generative AI tools for robotics!
If you want to learn how to apply them for robot mobility, perception, and human command understanding, check out our new course Generative AI for Robotics: https://app.theconstructsim.com/courses/generative-ai-for-robotics-165/
- Follow Tomoya Fujita on LinkedIn
- Follow Tomoya Fujita on GitHub
- The SONY R&D Center: https://www.sony.com/en/SonyInfo/research/
- ros2ai: https://github.com/fujitatomoya/ros2ai
- ros2cli: https://github.com/ros2/ros2cli
- Generative AI for Robotics: https://app.theconstructsim.com/courses/generative-ai-for-robotics-165/
- ROSCon2023: https://roscon.ros.org/2023/
- The Construct ROS1 & ROS2 academy
- The Robotics Developer Master Class 2024
- The full 3 days training The Construct delivers about ROS2 including basics of ROS2, ROS2 Navigation, and ROS2 Manipulation
Contact the Author – firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the podcast using any of the following methods